A gooey decadent dessert baked in a stone.
2 packets (240g each) sweet waffles
150g white chocolate
300g frozen raspberries
55g caster sugar
1 tbsp plain flour
500ml soured cream or crème fraiche
½ tsp vanilla extract
Vanilla ice cream to serve (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Cut up waffles into bite sized chunks and layer them into the bottom of your stone baker
3. Top waffle pieces with frozen raspberries
4. Combine beaten eggs, flour, sugar, creme fraiche and vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Pour vanilla cream mixture over the raspberries and waffle pieces.
6. Top with chopped of grated white chocolate
7. Bake for about 30 mins or until set in the middle and chocolate melted on top